The Cross River State Internal Revenue Service, CRIRS says it will from Monday, August 4, 2014, deploy a special task force made up of relevant government agencies in what she has tagged “Operation show your particulars that will affect members of the public particularly motorists and vehicle owners.
The exercise will demand that the following items are produced on demand:
* Biometric Valid Driver’s License
* Vehicle License (Auto Registration)
* Customized NVIS Proof of Ownership Certificate (POC)
* Road Worthiness Certificate
* Valid Insurance Policy
* NVIS Valid Number Plate
* Hackney Permit for Commercial Cars and Buses
* Heavy duty permits for all articulated vehicles
Motorists and vehicle owners are kindly requested by this announcement to update their vehicle particulars. Those who present fake particulars may be prosecuted.
© 2014, Admin. All rights reserved.