A press release signed by Tina Banku Agbor, Secretary to the Cross River State Government, has directed that, “following the end of tenure of the current Local Government Administrations in the state on Thursday, December 15th, 2016, the state governor, His Excellency, Senator (Professor) Ben Ayade, has directed all out-going chairmen of councils with the exception of Bakassi Local Government Council, to handover to Heads of Local Government Administration (HOLGA) in their respective local governments”.
The directive further adds that the “handover should take place on or before Friday, December 16, 2016”, while state governor, Ben Ayade, has commended the out-going council chairmen for their service to the state. Meanwhile, the HOLGAs are to meet with Ivara Esu, deputy governor, CRS at 1pm on Friday 16th December 2016, at the deputy governor’s conference room.
The underlisted HOLGAS are to take over from the outgoing council Chairmen:
1.Okon E. Agbara, Abi LGA.
2. Bassey E. Effiom, Akamkpa LGA
3. Theresa Ezima, Akpabuyo LGA
4. Simon I. Olem, Bekwarra LGA
5. Mrs. Oma Ekefre, Biase LGA
6. Daniel Ochui, Boki LGA
7. Augustine Ngaji, Calabar Municipality
8. Mrs. Christiana Elemi, Calabar South LGA
9. Inyang Barry Akamo, Etung LGA
10. Ogban Uno Ekpe, Ikom LGA
11. Emmanuel Otu, Ogoja LGA
12. Dr. Martin Akan Ekpang, Obubra LGA
13. Raymond Etta, Obudu LGA
14. Paulinus Adie, Obanliku LGA
15. Ekeng Edem Ebri John (Mrs), Odukpani
16. Michael Ekuri Onongha, Yakurr LGA
17. Ignatius Ejim, Yala LGA
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.