1. The male giraffe will continuously head butt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating. If she is, it’s business time.
2. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is “uncopyrightable”.
3. During your lifetime, you’ll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that’s the weight of about 6 elephants.
4. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings.
5. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
6. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off – it dies from starvation.
7. Cat urine glows under a black-light.
8. The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other’s shoulders.
9. A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
10. The placement of a donkey’s eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times.
© 2013, Admin. All rights reserved.