In the course of research, calitown.com scooped up a few things we bet you never knew about Dame Patience Jonathan, Nigeria’s First Lady. Let us count down the things:
1. Mrs Jonathan is older than President Jonathan by one month. She was born on the 20th of October, 1957 while the President was born on the 25th of November, the same year.
2. ‘Mama Ice Cream’ was (and may still be) her nickname because she use to freeze ice cream in her large deep freezers when Jonathan was a lecturer in the Rivers State College of Education.
3. Her maiden name is Patience Oba and she is unarguably from Okirika in Rivers State.
4. She once granted an interview and said that Jonathan “took interest in me because I was brilliant and smart”.
7. Her title ‘DAME”, reflects her Anglican Church knightnood.
8. She has two children for Jonathan, Ariwera Adolphous Jonathan and Aruabo Jonathan.
9. She says she still goes to Utako Market to buy soup ingredients.
10. Her hobbies include, reading, writing, travelling and swimming.
© 2013, Admin. All rights reserved.